05.08.2016 Zamek Liblice fotograf

Hello everybody anyone have any recommendations for an amazing photographer at Zamek Liblice?
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hello, Liblice is not problem for me, I am from Brno, but I can travel to You. Check my photos, and price list on sites (under my post). If You will need some translation, contact me and I will assist You. Have a nice day. Lukas
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
@shannonlm2387 Hi there! :-) I can offer services of our little company called "Renard Production". We live close to Prague and do wedding photography and video. We offer all-day shooting from morning preparations to the afterparty, with no counting hours of work. We work in two and as a result you receive 300 edited photos. I am sending you a price with more details as a private message and I wish you a nice afternoon! :-)
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hi, we're Pavla & Jindrich, wedding photographers and we're still available on Friday 5/8/2016. Check our portfolio on our website (link right below this post) or on facebook (look for "Photo Nejedli"). Unfortunately both web and FB are not in english yet, but google translator works fine;) If you like our photos, don't hesitate to contact us. Feel free to ask anything you want to know. Have a great day. Pavla & Jindrich Nejedli
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dobrý den, termín mám ještě volný a na mimosezónní svatby poskytuji výhodnější fotobalíčky. Pokud by Vás moje práce zaujala (více najdete na našem FB a webu), ozvěte se ;) Filip
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dear Bride, I would be honoured to offer my services to you and to capture your perfect magical Day. I have a passion for gorgeous wedding photography. Get ispired reviewing my portfolio on my website and check your private message. Invest in photographs that become more precious with time. Best Regards, Marian Sopoliga
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hi, I would be happy if you walk through my portfolio on my pages right down under this article. I did beatiful wedding on Liblice castle. It was two girls, so I hope its not problem... If you will like my work, we can sign treaty on meeting. Or we can meet virtually. If you have any question feel free to contact me. Have a nice day Mikulas Krepelka
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dear Shannon, I sent you a message. Petra Czernek
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Good evening Shannon, it would be pleasure to take foto of you in Liblice. We are two photographers and have experience from this beautiful place as you can see on our profile. If you are interested in please let us know and we can meet each other. We are looking forward to you.
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dear Shanon, It woul be my pleasure to be your wedding photographer. I have experiences with international wedding photoshooting. I can speak english and spanish. You can see more photos at my webstite and I am sending you a private message. I am lookinf forward to you! Daniela Photo for you!
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hi, I am still available on Friday 5/8/2016. Pavel
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hello Shannon! I'm also available on your date and I'll be happy to make some pleasant memories for you. You can find my work on my website. There are complete weddings. If you would love my work, let me know. We can meet together and you would tell me your ideas and wishes. Robert Zauer
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dobrý den, termín mám volný. Podívejte se na můj web a popřípadě se ověte. S pozdravem Pavel Zahálka
Odpovědět
Článek se načítá
Profilova fotka
Hey, there. I thought you might like my style. I have 10 years of experience of shooting weddings in the UK. Please take a look at my website and let me know your thoughts. Thank you Kindest Regards Katerina
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
@pavel_zahalka @kadrapro Dobrý deň, chcela by som Vás poprosiť, aby ste do budúcna vkladali do diskusií max. 3 fotografie. Ak sa vkladajú do fóra veľké množstvá foto, diskusie sú potom neprehľadné a užívatelia nevedia nájsť to, čo potrebujú. Ak si neviete vybrať, čo do fóra uverejniť, dajte si fotografie na jeden spoločný formát a ten potom zverejnite. Rovnako platí, že Vašou hlavnou prezentačnou platformou je Váš profil, preto prezentujte svoje portfólio v ňom, aby si ho tak nevesty kedykoľvek mohli prezrieť :) Vďaka za pochopenie, pekný deň, Petra, 4nets team
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hello, we do photos and video too. We travel all over Czerch Republic. Check out our website or our facebook profile for more info. Regards Radek Team Zachyť To - Foto & Video
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Dobrý den, termín mám volný. s pozdravem Petra Jansová svatební fotografka
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Hello, I can offer you my services. For further informations please visit my website or email me.
Odpovědět
Pro přidání příspěvku se musíte přihlásit.
Přesunutím fotek můžete změnit jejich pořadí

Nenašli jste co jste hledali?