Pozor na podvodníky - Johnnie Spainard, nezaplatí

Nasla jsem vcera diskuzi na slovesnke verzi techto stranek a chtela bych to dat i sem, abyste se vsechny vyvarovali posilat zbozi bez toho, aby Vam nekdo nejdrive zaplatil. Prisel mi tedy nejdriv mail, kde se me pan ptal na cenu prodavane veci v EUR. Po prepocteni na EUR mi nabidl skoro dvojnasobek !!!! => viz mail nize I really do appreciate your responds ,Am From USA...I will like to offer you sum of 350 euro plus the postage via LOCAL POST OFFICE to my daughter due to the urgency i need this item for her..i will be paying you via bank transfer direct to your account ,however this is my daughter address Name : YUSUF ALABI OWOLABI Address : No.96 Estelle Estate Cnr Willem Crywagen & Gourmet Street Clarina City: Pretoria Zip Code : 0182 Country : South Africa Phone Number : +27781106279 I will be waiting for your bank details so that i can make the payment immediately .. Best regard Nicmene trvala jsme na svem, ze chci nejdriv zaplatit a pak zbozi odeslu. Na to mi poslal fiktivni konfirmaci ze Scotia Bank (kanadska banka). KONFIRMACE VIZ NIZE Transfer Money Between Your Scotia® Bank & Non-Scotia® Bank Accounts. TRANSFER ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED Dear Valued Customer, We honour to inform you that we had received the transfer of €405.00EUR been paid to you by Johnnie Spainard for an Auction of item(s) and the payment has been Processed and Consequently been Approved... BELOW ARE YOUR NOTED BANK INFORMATION : PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS IBAN-ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK NAME SWIFT CODE STATUS ITEM NAME TOTAL AMOUNT CZ16 3030 0000 00xx xxxx xxxxx Air Bank a. s. AIRACZP1 PAID DRESS €405.00EUR We have finished the procedure of the transferring of the full payment to your bank account , but you will need to ship out the items and send us the tracking number, for your shipment verification so that we can activate your bank account and the full payment of €405.00EUR will be transferred to your account from Scotia Bank directly to your bank account. This Is Our Information For The Buyer 1. You must know that once the payment has been made by the buyer the money now belongs to the seller and it will be transferred immediately to his or her account as soon as the seller follow our procedure. 2. Once shipment has been verified, the money will be delivered to the seller's bank account information given to us by you and hence from now on ,You did not have any control on the money paid by you to the seller as we are the one to handle everything yours is to receive your item, we are using this policy to protect both the seller and buyer from internet fraud. You can go ahead now and ship out your buyer's item{s} and send to us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number in order for us to activate your bank account and to complete the final process and within the next 24-Hours time your money will arrive into your bank account, however,you will be receiving your money as soon as you send us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number of the shipment receipt ,You will have to ship the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer . We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause,we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no mistake.If there is, kindly contact us through: {scotianova@accountant.com} Rika se tam, ze az odeslete cislo postovni zasilky, penize se uvolni z banky...ale je to nesmysl!!!! PROTO SI PROSIM davejte pozor. Jeste prikladam link na slovenskou verzi... http://www.beremese.cz/diskuse/mojasv...
Odpovědět
Zrovna jsem to sem tacky chtela dat, taky me tady Za saty nabidnul o 80 euro vice.... Chtel po me cislo uctu atd. Zadala jsem jeho jmeno na seznamu a hned jsem videla, ze psal na nejaky inzerat na kolo....nechapu co to Je Zase Za podvody!!!! Psal mi ze chce saty pro dceru do Afriky a postal mi tu samou adresu co tu pisete vy....
Odpovědět
Já jsem se bala mu poslat cislo me banky, rikala jsem mu, ze mi muze poslat penize na muj pay pal ucet... A on ze ne...tak to uz mi bylo divny....kdyz s tim plati v US bezne....
Odpovědět
Jj, presne, ja jsem se to take snazila resit pres paypal...a taky nechtel
Odpovědět
Prisel my uplne ten stejny email se skoro dvojnasobnou cenou za saty, neodpovidejte a ani neposilejte sve saty ! Jsou to podvodnici !!!
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 8 měsících
Dobrý den já chtěla prodat svůj mobil a také se mě ozval někdo úplně s podobným emailem jen jiná adresa a jméno kupujícího byl to nebo ta Christian maro a taky mě psala Scotia bank že peníze jsou připraveni. Díky teto stránce jsem to naštěstí neudělala.Děkuji
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 2 měsících
Dobrý den, rád bych reagoval na vaše upozornění..... Dnes se mi stalo to samé co vám,nabízím k prodeji PC za !!! 25.000,- KČ !!! a ozval se mi nějaký " Johnnie Spainard " a nabídl mi 1.500 € což samo o sobě mi přišlo divné, zde je jeho email: I really do appreciate your responds ,Am From USA...I will like to offer you sum of 1,500EUR plus the postage via LOCAL POST OFFICE to my daughter due to the urgency i need this item for her..i will be paying you via bank transfer direct to your account, however this is my daughter address Name : Lori Ann Address: Apt 103, 616 Londonderry City: Denton State: Texas Zip Code: 76205 Country: USA I will be waiting for your bank details so that i can make the payment immediately .. Best regard
Odpovědět
Tak mě přišly včera dvě reakce na prodej svatebních šatů a taky jsou to podvodníci...
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 5 měsících
Ahoj všichni, zrovna před chvílí jsem pracně zabalila balík, ve kterém jsem chtěla zítra poslat kabát za 15 000kč, přesně na adresu Name : YUSUF ALABI OWOLABI Address : No.96 Estelle Estate Cnr Willem Crywagen & Gourmet Street Clarina City: Pretoria Zip Code : 0182 Country : South Africa přes maily jsem toto řešila celý týden, zítra bych to poslala, ale teď mě něco osvítilo, zadala jsem adresu do goglu a nestačila se divit, tímto chci moc, moc poděkovat za tuto stránku a chci taky varovat, nehledě na to, že zítra sepíšu tomu hajzlovi hodně peprnej mail, že je pěkně profláklej hajzl. Úplně stejnej postup, peníze se uvolní, při poslání balíku, jsem tak vytočená a na druhou stranu strašně šťastná, že mě osvítil duch svatý a tyto stránky nalezla, takže všichni prosím pozor............Radka
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 3 měsících
ahoj, mně se stalo uplně to samé v neděli- ale od paní z Kanady- Michele Santello (santellomichele@gmail.com) takže na ni také dejte pozor!!!!! proběhlo to uplně stejně, nejdřív dotaz na zboží v eurech, pak nabídka o 100 Euro více, pak "potrvzení od banky" Scotia Bank a pak žádost o poslání čísla balíčku. Na to jsem napsala, že nebudu nic posílat předtím, než dostanu peníze na učet.... takže mi pak přišlo ještě dost mailů o tom, že mi to paní na 100 % garantuje a tak.... no takže jasnej podvod!!!! teď jen doufám, že nemůže nějak zneužít moje číslo učtu- nevíte o tom někdo něco????? děkuji :-)
Odpovědět
Tak jsem také natrefila na podvodnici. Napsala mi MRS. Shola, že chce koupit moje svatební šaty ... taky mi poslala falešné potvrzení ze Scotia Bank .... How are you?I hope you are alright,and I'm glad to inform you that i have made the payment of (330USD) for the item plus shipping cost van Post Office,and I'm sure you must have receive the confirmation mail of the payment from my bank by now,because i have got the carbon Copy of the payment confirmation mail from my bank.So i want you to check you INBOX,BULK And JUNK E-mail for the payment confirmation.So i want you to proceed with the shipment,since the payment has been approved and you have got a confirmation mail.So i want you to go and make the shipment and send the shipment details to my bank shipment has been successfully done,so that they can able to activate your account quickly. However this is the shipment address below... Name- Ayoola Biola Address- 14 Samuel Street Post Code- 23402 City- Ibadan State- Oyo State Country- Nigeria I urge you to kindly proceed with the shipment,because since the payment has been confirmed,it can never be refunded to me,so i promise out that your account will be activated as soon as you make the shipment and you send my bank the shipment details. ScotiaBank@dlshq.org However i will be waiting for the shipment details Now. Nice to meet you and Nice doing business with you again..
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 1 roce
Dobrý den, ráda bych navázala na tuto diskuzi a chtěla bych upozornit na paní Michele Santello, tentokrát není paní z Kanady, ale z Austrálie. Má o zboží velký zájem, okamžitě nabízí peníze, s přirážkou a hodně na prodej spěchá. Takže tento typ podvodů stále nekončí. Dejte si prosím pozor... Hezký den
Odpovědět
Dobrý den, také se připojuji se svou zkušeností s "pani z Austrálie" - email má santellomichele@gmail.com). Nabízela mi teď cca o 70 euro více za svatební šaty...Naštěstí jsem se podívala do googlu na tento email a vyskočila mi i tato stránka, takže naštěstí jsem jí ani neposlala číslo účtu, ani šaty.
Odpovědět
Článek se načítá
Hello, I'm Marlena from Poland and I had the same problem as you with Michele Santello santellomichele@gmail.com . I received this email: "hello how are you let know the present condition of the item and how much is it in euro and i will be waiting for your fast response asap". And I believed it is really offer and a answered. Next email was: "Thanks for your mail,Am Mrs Michele from Australia so I am interested in your item,i will offer you 790 Euro. plus shipping cost to my Friend in (USA).I want you send the pictures of the item so send me your bank details as follow for the payment of the item and i want you to use Post Office . Account Name: . Account Number: Bank Name: Country: Tell Phone I hope to read from you soon .... Regards Mrs Michele" My price was 700 euros and she wants to give me 790euros. I gave her my account number and then I check it in Internet and then I came here on this forum. Ofcourse I will not send my dress anywhere, but I gave my account number. I hope nothing will happen with my account. =-)
Odpovědět
Dobrý den, děkuji za tuto diskusi, díky Vám jsem nenaletěla, paní má nový email: sandrasmth343@gmail.com
Odpovědět
dobrý den, mě píší nějací nezaregistrovaní lidi z emailů: lukanderson69@gmail.com -lamrich3444@gmail.com.. Jeden anglicky, druhý slovensky, ale chcou komunikovat přes jejich maily, ne tady...neozývám se jim a rovnou to mažu.
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 5 měsících
Profilova fotka
To je dobře, aspoň člověk má kam přidávat ty podvodné adresy. Mam v bazaru šaty a krásný závoj, tak mi taky píšou podvodníci "z Kanady" a j. Za sebe bych doporučovala vůbec do ciziny ne komunikovat, občas jim tam napíšu anglicky: "Zmizte podvodníci a uz se tady neukazujte! " a samosebou, nikdo už nikdy neodpovedel :-p
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Ted mi přišla do bazarku záhadna zprava: "cheap jerseys seattle seahawks georgia bulldopgs uniforms" "
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Další podvodník: jdason089@gmail.com
Odpovědět
zkoušejí to všude: How are you?I hope you are alright,and I'm glad to inform you that i have made the payment of ( 370 Euro )for the item plus shipping cost van POST OFFICE,and I'm sure you must have receive the confirmation mail of the payment from my bank by now,because i have got the carbon Copy of the payment confirmation mail from my bank.So i want you to check you INBOX,BULK And JUNK E-mail for the payment confirmation.So i want you to proceed with the shipment,since the payment has been approved and you have got a confirmation mail.So i want you to go and make the shipment and send the shipment details to my bank shipment has been successfully done,so that they can able to activate your account quickly. However this is the shipment address below... Name: Samuel Edward Address: Christinastraat 121 Zip Code: 8400 City: Oostende Country: Belgium I urge you to kindly proceed with the shipment,because since the payment has been confirmed,it can never be refunded to me,so i promise out that your account will be activated as soon as you make the shipment and you send my bank the shipment details. However i will be waiting for the shipment details Now.. PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MADE, GO NOW AND SEND THE ITEM OUT NOW.???? ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: ScotiasBankings Date: Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 2:09 AM Subject: *** SCOTIA BANK PAYMENT CONFIRMATION LETTER TRANSFER# SV90H722100PW9 *** To: "martin.neumaier@seznam.cz" Cc: "tonyamos5050@gmail.com" Woman with tulips Kidslooking at magnifying glass Transfer Money Between Your Scotia® Bank & Non-Scotia® Bank Accounts. TRANSFER ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED Dear: Martin Neumaier, Ing. , , We honour to inform you that we had received the transfer of € 370:00 EUR been paid to you by Mr Tony Amos for an Auction of item(s) and the payment has been Processed and Consequently been Approved... BELOW ARE YOUR NOTED BANK INFORMATION : PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS BENEFICIARY NAME ACCOUNT NUMBER BIC / IBAN COUNTRY BANK NAME TOTAL AMOUNT Martin Neumaier, Ing. 2700504436/2010 CZ9720100000002700504436 Czech Republic Fio banka a.s. € 370:000:00 EUR We have finished the procedure of the transferring of the full payment to € 370:00 EUR will be transferred to your account from Scotia Bank directly to your bank account. This Is Our Information For The Buyer 1. You must know that once the payment has been made by the buyer the money now belongs to the seller and it will be transferred immediately to his or her account as soon as the seller follow our procedure. 2. Once shipment has been verified, the money will be delivered to the seller's bank account information given to us by you and hence from now on ,You did not have any control on the money paid by you to the seller as we are the one to handle everything yours is to receive your item, we are using this policy to protect both the seller and buyer from internet fraud. You can go ahead now and ship out your buyer's item{s} and send to us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number in order for us to activate your bank account and to complete the final process and within the next 24-Hours time your money will arrive into your bank account, however,you will be receiving your money as soon as you send us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number of the shipment receipt ,You will have to ship the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer . We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause,we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no mistake.If there is, kindly contact us through: mailto:safetradetransaction@consultant.com?Subject= Customer Support {scotiasbankings@accountant.com} ***PLEASE NOTE*** Your bank account will be activated with the money immediately you send the shipment details and has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities. Scotia Bank Payment Status : Pending reload Online Banking ***ATTENTION*** Protection against fraud and misrepresentation ! The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment with 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification. http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Scam/FBIb... Brian J. Porter mailto:safetradetransaction@consultant.com?Subject= Customer Support{scotiasbankings@accountant. com} Brian J. Porter President and Chief Executive Officer
Odpovědět
zdravim i ja mam zkušenost s člověkem vystupuje jako tony amos a jeho udajna banka se jmenuje scotiasbankongs jedna se o podvodnika co chce aby jste poslali zboži a že dal přikaz bance a stači jen poslat cislo zasilky je to težky fake ale udelal jednu chybu že o něm vi cely svět ja standartně když chce nekdo v zahraniči zasilku tak ji přihlasim u fedexu zaslu mu čislo a jak posle penize dam prikaz k poslani tento pan furt neco kecal o tom že jak banka bude mit udaje pošle penize . email te banky je scotiasbanking@account.com davejte si bacha nekdo by mel s těma podvidnikama taky pořadně vyjebat chtěl mě okrast o fotak za 130tis naštěstí jsem byl chytřejši poradtě jde na ně podat nejak žaloba nebo něco podobneho nebo třeba at dostanou ban na internetove stranky
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Další podvodná adresa : annadimi36@gmail.com
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Každý den s tím otravují, i když mám v bazárku napsané, že prodávám pouze do ČR.
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 6 měsících
4.3.2018 od Další podvodník Sandra Kaiser sandy101@gmx.at Hello friend How are you?I hope you are alright,and I'm glad to inform you that i have made the payment of the item ,and I'm sure you must have receive the confirmation mail of the payment from my bank by now,because i have got the carbon Copy of the payment confirmation mail from my bank .So i want you to check you INBOX,BULK And JUNK E-mail for the payment confirmation.So i want you to proceed with the shipment,since the payment has been approved and you have got a confirmation mail. So i want you to go and make the shipment and send the shipment details to my bank at (Montrealbank.Customer_Service@consult...) and then after the shipment has been successfully done,so that they can able to activate your account quickly. please i want you to send it as birthday gift for her However this is the shipment address below... Name : Ade Aminat Address: 190 Lievaart St, Proclamation Hill, Pretoria, 0183 City : Pretoria Post Code : 0183 Country : South Africa I urge you to kindly proceed with the shipment,because since the payment has been confirmed,it can never be refunded to me,so i promise you that your account will be activated as soon as you make the shipment and you send my bank the shipment details. However i will be waiting for the shipment details Now
Odpovědět
Opět od podvodníka "Sandra Kaiser" Look here, i want you to know that the payment has already been deposited in care of your bank account and cannot be returned back to me by the bank because any payment been made by the Buyer to the Seller's account cannot be returned back to the buyer and the money has automatically belong to you and will be released and credited into your account once my bank received the shipment details from you ok.. So,i will henceforth urge you to kindly bear with my bank procedure so that we can both have a successful transaction and kindly ship out the item directly now and then contact my bank with the shipment scan receipt and your money will be credited into your account instantly without any delay ok.. However, i do assured 100% maximum guarantee that your money will be credited into your account once my bank received the shipment details from you and within 24hours your money will arrived and reflect into your account for you to cashed ok.. Hope you understand me and i do not want any further argument because the transfer of the payment will be completed into your account within 24hours once my bank received the shipment scan receipt from you.. Awaiting for the shipment scan receipt now .... Best regards and have a nice day..
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 3 měsících
Dneska mi taky odpovídala ženská z ameriky Email : dpeptoo@gmail.com Jediný co jsem udělala, že balík zabalila :D Ale neposlala.
Odpovědět
Také mám zprávu v AJ u inzerátu s mailovou adresou dpeptoo@gmail.com, uživatel Dora. Přišlo mi to podezřelé, tak jsem ani nereagovala. :)
Odpovědět
Diskuse pokračuje po 2 letech
Profilova fotka
Taky mi přišel hodně podobný email od paní Karl Alexandra z Ameriky Prodávala jsem hraci podložku za 300 a ona hned že jí soctia bank nedovoli jen 300 že musí poslat 5000 a že jí mám zbytek vrátit . No hned mi to bylo divné takže sem přestala odpovídat a paní hned začala s tím že půjde na FBI ať mě zatknou že sem ji podle jejího okradla. Takže taky bacha na ni
Odpovědět
Vsechno co ma kod South Africa by melo samo o sobe byt varovanim...
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
Právě mi Karl Alexandra psala že má zájem o kolo co prodávám a že omylem poslala 3500kc místo 1000kc a tě ji scotska banka píše že už je z účtu strhly ale že já ji musím vrátit 2500kc aby banka uvolnila peníze a mohla je mě poslat..tak jsem jí napsala ať si to vyřeší že svou bankou tě nic posílat nebudu když nic nepřišlo😉takže opravdu bacha podvod
Odpovědět
Profilova fotka
@alisa_ @mirushka_chladkova @jaji_kubickova Ahojte, určite si treba dávať pozor a akékoľvek pochybné účty a e-maily nám nahlasovať. Ako som už písala aj vyššie, v súčasnosti podvodné profily vždy blokujeme, no ani to nie je úplné riešenie, keďže oni sa zvyčajne vrátia s novým profilom registrovaným s iným mailom a z inej IP adresy a nevedia si s nimi dať rady ani iné krajiny či polícia. Ak si nie ste isté daným profilom alebo obchodom, ktorý by sa mal uskutočniť medzi vami a kupujúcim, radšej sa opýtajte vo svojom okolí alebo požiadajte o radu nás. Sme kedykoľvek k dispozícii. :-)
Odpovědět
Pro přidání příspěvku se musíte přihlásit.
Přesunutím fotek můžete změnit jejich pořadí

Nenašli jste co jste hledali?